Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets:
- 2017-2018 Board Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget Amendment 1
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget Amendment 2
- 2014-2015 Board Approved Budget
- 2014-2015 Board Approved Budget Amendment 1
Audited Financial Statements:
Current Operating Expenditures:
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports:
Current Bargaining Agreements: None. Employer Sponsored Health Care:
- Solid Rock Management Company employs all persons working at the Marvin L. Winans Academy of Performing Arts campuses (Dominican, Nevada and Rutherford Campuses) and offers a benefit package that includes several options to its full-time staff. The package of benefits includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, and a 401K plan.
- Health Package
- Rx Package
- Dental Package
- Vision Package
Medical Benefit Plan Bids: Did not request bids. Procurement Policies:
Expense Reimbursement Policy:
Accounts Payable Check Register:
Employee Compensation Information:
District Paid Association Dues: None
District Paid Lobbying Costs: None
Deficit Elimination Plan: No Deficit.
District Credit Card Information: Academy does not issue credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information: No Travel to Report in 2015-2016.